ZigZag777.com is committed to sustaining responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We want you to enjoy your online gambling experience, and at the same time to understand the potential risks of gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as a means to generate income. Although the majority of the players can treat gambling as recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult.
IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF YOUR GAMBLING HABITS, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- If you choose to gamble – do it for entertainment purposes onlyAvoid chasing losses - there will always be another opportunity
- Set a deposit limit that can cover the losses – decide what you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- In case you need a break from gambling, please contact our customer support
- In case you need additional information regarding gambling, please contact one of the organizations provided below.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM?
The following questions will help you, in case you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your life or life of your relatives.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
- Do you gamble to escape boredom or to spend your time?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Have you ever been criticized for your gambling?
- Do you prefer gambling instead of spending your time with your family, friends?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you ever lied, stolen or borrowed money in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- Do you feel lost and desperate when you spend all the money from your balance?
- Do any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
In case most of your answers were positive, there is a big probability that you are experiencing difficulties with your gambling. In case you need a piece of advice or support on this issue, please contact one of the organizations detailed below under Gambling Counselling Organisations.
GAMBLING COUNSELLING ORGANISATIONS
- GamCare, the leading authority providing counseling, advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, can be visited at www.gamcare.org.uk. ts confidential helpline is 0845 6000 133.
- Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional fellowships around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international service site is at : www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Gambling Therapy provides support and counseling for those who were affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both within the UK and internationally. You may contact them :www.gamblingtherapy.org
It is illegal for someone who is under 18 years of age to gamble. Due to this fact, ZigZag777.com takes its responsibilities to carry out age verification on all customers. Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided
Thanks to filtering systems, parents can regulate access to the internet. They can use filters in order to prevent their children from accessing gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or members of your family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, you may use filtering solutions such as: